Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Year-end Reflections


2009 has just ended and another year has begun--so what's next for me? What's in-store for me this new year? I would love to think about these points from time to time... life has been so good to me in the past years (with it's little highs and lows--winning and losing at the same time!)--and I can't help but pray that this year would be extra special for me. After reviewing my life last year--it's pretty wierd to ask myself now how am I doing? where am I right now? Have I've been more of a loser or a winner? an inspiration or a whiner?


Well, honestly, truth to tell, I dont really know! Maybe this is what I get for taking life as it is--but on the contrary--I felt good for my little accomplishments last year-- I was blessed and I know I definitely need to spread the news.


Another year--another chance to life. I can feel that this year will have suprise packages for me. I know this new year will defy my expectations. I am expecting for momentous and life changing events to happen! So--goodbye to last years ;ife events (2009) and hello to what's yet to come!


For this year, I'd like to:


  • get more organized

  • Help others even more (in my advocacy)

  • publish more books/educational materials to reach out to more people through my advocacy

  • travel..and learn more

  • get out of debt(!?)

  • Tame the bulge (Weight!)--Fit in fitness

  • Spend more time with family

  • put more extra string in my spirituality

Well, my list can go on and on--but even though these resolutions could certainly be forgetten when "february" kicks in---it's still a great time to listen to whatGod might be asking me to consider.


Happy New Life to All of Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment