Friday, October 2, 2009

The Hidden Paradise in CamSur!

I'm proud to be a CamSur resident! Little has been known about the little secret paradise in my province. My priest-brother first introduced me to this beautiful island. It was love at first sight for me! From the first time I laid my eyes on this tropical island--I knew I was hooked! Last year I was given the chance again to visit this secret paradise in my province. Some friends invited me to give a parent training int his island. Very little is known about Caramoan except when survivor russia and france came! Isolated from the rest of Camarines Sur, it is no surprise why Philippine's Secret Paradise remains unexploited from commercial tourism. This island is perfect for couple (honeymooning), friends (bonding) and for solo traveller as well (personal retreat and relaxation). Get captivated by the rugged coastline, trod the powdery white sand beach surrounded by crystal clear blue/green water. Nobody can resist falling in love with this hidden treasure. I cant wait to visit this island again and maybe share this paradise with friends. I hope this island will stay as it is today--unexploited and a true virgin for people to enjoy! Discover this island for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment