Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Kenya Adventure Part 3


Sept 3-The convention ended very very well. In the evening of Sept 3--the family of Eunice invited me to have dinner with them. It was a very nice dinner from a very accomodating kenyan family. My love for Kenya even went deeper when I met this wonderful family. All of them were so accomodating and warm. I wish I could visit them again soon.



Sept 4- In the morning of sept 4, Merab dropped by at my hotel to pick me up for her school (Muslim School for GIrls). The school was wonderful and the people--they are also the best! The faculty and the personnel were all equally warm and welcoming. truly--they proved to me that kenyans are naturally warm people! When I went back to my hotel---Diana was there to see me before going to the airport. We had a nice chat and tea at the rooftop of khweza!She was a nice nice lady with so much love for her people. I cant wait to collaborate with her soon.


William picked me up a little over twelve to bring me to the airport. The process at the airport was quiet "unfriendly" but nevertheless it was a nice and wonderful experience. After 5 hours, Im back at Doha and back to the Philippines.


My kenya adventure was worth it! it was a life changing experience. I gained not only travel memories but more than that--i gained so many friends whom i will hold dearly in my heart forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment