Monday, February 9, 2009

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD


Richard, a friend of mine, sent me this funny email entitled: "Summary of Life" and I'd like to share a funny excerpt from this article which I found interesting and can be really helpful if we all want to have a beautiful life!


GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD


1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. (funny but true! now i know why there are so many adults who happen to have growth gaps----emotionally!)


2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get... ( to die young?!duh!)


3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there. (and see if ther's "pagkaka-kitaan" somewhere down there!???!)


4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster. (nausea---nausea---now thats something!)


5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions. (remember--as we age--the wisdom increases!hahahahaha--duh?!


6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. (like I care for the wrinkles!--botox please!)


7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. (very true! Tumpak!--I wonder why many are left with only age---sans the wisdom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment